Wednesday 18 September 2013

Fringe Furniture Opening Night 2013







So with a bigger than large lead up to the open night for the whole of Melbourne Fringe Festival and Fringe Furniture the night has got the ball rolling and its now time to enjoy all the acts and performances ahead!



So from memory Awards wise.

Emerging Designer Award : Rory Davenport - Pull Legs

Best Lighting Design Award: Andre Hnatojko & Dale Hardiman - Polly Popper Light



I can't quite remember the other awards but I will edit them in when I get a chance!



So I managed to get my revised Threaded Out Chair done and ready for show! Check out the pictures below. I redesigned the backrest so its was easier to put together and cheaper as well. Also Matt Harding and I have a light in the exhibit called Lumen. So if your in Abbotsford come check it all out!


Harvey likes the Chair!








Matt setting up Lumen!



No comments:

Post a Comment