Saturday 27 June 2015

Monash University Graduation Night 2015






The first graduation I've been too. I was there to support my classmates in the year above me. Industrial Design Class of 2014. But the main support was going out to my girlfriend Stephanie Tan. What a great achievement! I'm very proud of her! And not too long I will be in the same boat graduating next year too. 

This post is quite delayed, as the graduation night was on the 20th of May. I only finished my uni semester last week. So just getting some free time to do what I want!

I think that night there were students from Industrial Design, Visual Communications, IT and Business. 

Even though I only knew a select bunch of people graduating, it was quite exciting to see and be apart of.

Good on you guys.

Peace out




 

No comments:

Post a Comment